Saturday, July 19, 2008

GHOST FACES IN FRONT OF MY WINDOW


This is a photo I took 10 minutes later, there was no more fog or smoke in front of my window.

Hi, my Name is Gernot Hirth, I live in Austria, so please excuse me if my English is not so perfect.

This happened to me 4 months ago, in December 2002. That afternoon some friends and I were sitting in my living room and we were talking about the Occult. I saw a dream catcher hanging on the wall and I said that I don't believe in such things. I also said that dream catchers have no might to catch bad dreams.

OK maybe that was a mistake.

That night, it was about 01:15 (Europe) and my girlfriend needed to use the toilet. I woke up and got out of the bed. I really don't know why, but suddenly came this strange idea in my head. I got up, grabbed my Digital Camera and went to the Window. The idea was to photograph the "Ennsleite" (thats a part of the town I live in) at night. You will see on the Photos a bit of light in the background. Thats the Ennsleite.

Well ok, I opened the Window, it was cold and a normal, very quiet night. I pointed the camera to the Ennsleite, which is about 1 mile away. The flash on the camera came out, and I swear, just for the time the flash was there, I could see a vortex just in front of my window.
A very strange feeling came over me, I quickly took another photo, and there was the vortex again when the flash came out of the digital camera.

I quickly closed the Window.

I looked at the photos, the vortex of the first photo was very strange. I loaded it on to the computer and turned the photo counter clockwise. I really could not belive what I saw!

The vortex built a large face looking (as I think) angry at me. My body started to shake and I was very frightened.

Then I took a look at the second photo, and I did not need to turn it. As you will see below there is a part in the vortex, which is not vortex! There is a smaller face but sharper.

My Girlfriend and I had some problems with sleeping after we saw that.

The next morning I remembered what I was saying about Dream catchers and the Occult. Well I am frightened of that until today. I will never forget that. I think it was just the "Answer" for what I said about the Occult.

No comments: