Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Farnsworth House, Sarah Black Room - Figure in Window


Submitted by: Michael Pietruczenia
Location: USA

The following photo is from Gettysburg, PA.
This one is probaly one of the best ones I have. It was taken out front of the Farnsworth House in Gettysburg, PA, more specifically, room that the window is apart of is known as the Sarah Black room, and is supposedly the most haunted room at this bed and breakfast.

I took this around 10 am. I had been doing an investigation of the house that weekend and hadn't got too many pictures. I had some good EMF readings, but no real concrete evidence. So as I was about to leave and I just started taking random pictures of the house. Figuring that I was about to leave 'what the heck' I might as well.

The picture is what I noticed when I got home and loaded the pictures onto my computer.

Similar sightings have been seen at this same window.

No comments: