Monday, July 14, 2008

An Angel at a Car Crash?


In November 1988 fifty-eight-year old Rose Benvenuto had a horrific car accident in New York.
She swerved to miss a stray dog. "I was serving and the air-bag inflated. I cannot remember much else" Rose said.

By the wreck of the car, it is impossible to imagine that anyone could have survived, let a lone survive without a scratch.
"It's a miracle I did survive" said Rose.

The following photograph was taken by Sharon Boo, a photographer from the Pawling Fire Department. Sharon said: "I have taken hundreds and hundreds of photographs and I have never come across anything like this."

As a normal procedure, Sharon photographed the wrecked car from several different angles. But it was only in one photograph that the unexplainable figure appeared. "The photograph contains a figure. You can see through the figure and still see the automobile" Sharon said.

Both Sharon and Rose believe that the image in the photograph is an Angel. One that saved Rose Benvenuto's life. Sharon said: "I feel she had an Angel looking over her shoulder". But is the image simply a photo trick or something Sharon created when she developed the film?

Sharon explained: "I do not develop my own photographs. I take them to a one hour developing photograph company. That way they can be developed right away". The photograph has been looked at by three experts. There is no trace of any deception. The Angel does appear on the negative of the film. Surely too difficult to fake. Rose Benvenuto said: "If someone did say that this is a hoax I would have to disagree with them. I am here and I survived that accident without injury. To top this there is the proof in the photograph as well."


No comments: